Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm a bad blogger!

Hey there everybody! I am obviously not a great blogger. I have only posted 2 posts ever! I have been busy with working again, and still doing my Miss Mandie's stuff. Here are some things that I recently have completed!





I am starting some special holiday themed tutus, perfect for Halloween, Christmas and Thanksgiving. I see a lot of orange and black, red & white in my future. :)



This set was made for a little baby boy who's family loves boating! There is a blanket (the sailboats) two burp cloths, and two wash cloths! I can do these in any theme, color etc you would like! ($45.00 for the set, special fabric may cost more).




This is the super hero cape I made for my son Joshua! He loves it! (These also can be personalized for your special little hero!)



Please check out my facebook page, (which is updated quite often) at


No comments:

Post a Comment